Notification feeds give your users a way to see everything they missed since they were last in your product (or a way to see something that's happening elsewhere in your product in real-time). The feed is per user and is a reverse chronological list of the messages they've received.
As well as being an out-of-app notification delivery platform, Knock also gives you the ability to integrate in-app notification feeds for your users.
The Knock in-app notification feeds feature:
- Real-time updates so that your messages automatically show up when your users are in your product (via WebSockets)
- The backend to power your notification feeds, including the scalable storage to persist your users' messages indefinitely
- Unread badge counts and synchronization across devices
- Pre-built components to get you started quickly (in React JS)
- A complete API and SDK if you want to build custom UI experiences