Email notifications with Knock
Effortlessly design and deliver emails to downstream providers, without the need to keep HTML templates in your backend codebase.
- Easy to get started, and extend: Knock emails look great out of the box. We include sensible, well tested, default responsive styles so you can get up and running quickly across all major email clients.
- Block based visual editor: Don't want to write HTML? No problem! You can use our block based visual editor to get started with creating emails easily.
- Fully flexible templates and styling: If you need to write custom HTML or CSS you can drop down to a raw code editor to create your email messages. You're never constrained to the templates Knock provides.
- CSS inlining: By default, Knock will inline all CSS included with your emails to ensure maximum compatibility across email clients.
- Text generation: We'll automatically generate a text version of your emails, so you never need to write both HTML and text templates.
- Multiple layouts: We support any number of emails layouts that can "wrap" your email templates and provide styles and shared elements like headers and footers.
- Attachments support: It's easy to send attachments alongside your emails, just pass through some Base64 encoded data along with your
workflow.triggercall and you're done!
Knock currently has support for the following email providers:
If you want us to add a new provider to this list, please let us know through the feedback button at the top of this page.